Re: [soaplite] duplicates

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2002
      Hi, Duncan!

      > This is 'very frequently asked question'. The first thing to do is
      > a search of the group's archive on Yahoo. There's a thread from
      Thanks, Duncan. You're right, 'too frequently asked' ;). So, what's
      the best thing to do? Deserialize it as an array? How about this:

      <foo>
      <bar>drink</bar>
      <bar>talk</bar>
      <bar>leave</bar>
      <foobar>something</foobar>
      </foo>

      Make it configurable? Other ideas? Comments?

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://mail.yahoo.com/