MS.NET Server & SOAP::Lite client - problems with parameters

  • nickzao74
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2002
      Hi,
      we have written service in MS.NET and tried to use it with SOAP::Lite
      client. Functions without arguments work perfectly. But by a call of
      function with arguments, the server receives empty values.

      Service URL:
      http://www.gotdotnet.ru/webservices/metric/aerotest/indicatorboard.asm
      WSDL:
      http://www.gotdotnet.ru/webservices/metric/aerotest/indicatorboard.asm
      x?WSDL

      Sample Code:
      use SOAP::Lite service =>
      'http://www.gotdotnet.ru/webservices/metric/aerotest/indicatorboard.as
      mx?WSDL';

      my $ports = ListAirports();
      my $response = SOAP::Lite->self->call;

      foreach ($response->valueof('//Airport')) {
      my $inlinet = "CITY $_->{'city'}:" . " PORT: " . $_->{'name'} . "
      CODE: " . $_->{'code'} . "\n";
      print $inlinet;
      }

      print Add( { 1, 2 } );

      We can receive the list of the airports, but simple function of
      addition does not work, returns empty result because arguments are
      not transferred.

      How correctly to write a call?

      Thanks,
      nick