Multipart/related documents with SOAP::Lite

  • Ajit Deshpande
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2002
      Hello:

      I need to create multipart/related response using SOAP::Lite. I browsed
      the archives and it seems that SOAP::Lite doesn't help with that. The
      last message on this topic was from 23-Nov-01, so I thought I will post
      again and check if thing have changed.

      If not, can someone please give some pointers as to what would need to
      be hacked in SOAP::Lite to make this work. I am willing to construct my
      Mime document myself using Mime::Tools. But I would like to know where
      exactly can I introduce my MIME document into the response created by
      SOAP::Lite. I saw some references to the response being an
      HTTP::Response object, but did not find any pointers to hack that.

      So, if someone can kindly give me some pointers, that will be much
      appreciated!

      Thanks in advance!
      Ajit