Re: SOAP::Lite and OpenSSH?

  • Daryl Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21 7:20 PM
      hi duncan, thanks for your reply.i should have checked the cpan
      output closer. i have gotten past the issue with openssl and am
      now having fun with a compile time error from Net::SSLeay, which
      i will pursue tomorrow.thanks for your help. below are answers
      your questions.

      >>this is all happening on a solaris8, ultra5. your help would be greatly
      >>appreciated. please reply directly, or cc me at daryl@...
      >>as i am not a subscriber to this list.
      >
      >If you're not a subscriber how are you posting to the list?

      i had to subscribe. i thought i had removed that last line.

      >>folks, i am reposting this as it appears to have been lost on delivery.
      >>my apologies if you have received more than one...
      >
      >No, it wasn't lost. Just that nobody responded!

      i did not receive the first one, so i thought the subscribe request
      had not finished processing by the time i sent the 1st email.

      thanks again,

      daryl