xsi www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema vs http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema

  • pmcevoy_ie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13 8:25 AM
      Hi guys,
      New to SOAP and SOAP::Lite so please be gentle..

      I have a Java web service that I am trying to get my simple
      SOAP::Lite client to connect to., however I am getting the following
      error:

      C:\TMP\xmlbus\clients>testPerlClient.pl
      SOAP-ENV:Server,
      xsi:type doesn't match. Expected
      http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:float but found
      http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema:float,

      WHen debug is on, I can see that the client envelope does indeed send
      a 1999 namespace.

      The WSDL for the service does have the following declaration in the
      definitions section.

      xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance

      How can I get SOAP::Lite to use the later xsi schema?

      Pete