Sending complex object to Java service

  • dfolger1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2002
      Hello all,

      I have a complex object that is expected by my Java service.
      I would like to call this service using SOAP::lite.
      Further, my Java service returns a complex object in return.
      Below you can find the two classes that I'm talking about.

      My question now is, how does my Perl code have to look like
      in order to utilize my Java service from a Perl (SOAP::lite) client?

      The two classes are realized as Java beans as you can see below.

      Any answer is welcome, dfolger

      // Object expected by the service:

      public class QuoteRequestor {
      private String name;
      private String email;

      public String getName() { return name; }
      public void setName(String name) { this.name = name; }

      public String getEmail() { return email; }
      public void setEmail(String email) { this.email = email; }
      }

      // Object returned from the service

      public class StockQuote {
      private String symbol;
      private double value;

      public String getSymbol() { return symbol; }
      public void setSymbol(String symbol) { this.symbol = symbol; }

      public double getValue() { return value; }
      public void setValue(double value) { this.value = value; }