Speaking of references... (performance enhancement to transport)

  • Taras Shkvarchuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2002
      I have noticed that send_receive() method takes the data by VALUE, not
      reference. UserAgent takes references just fine, and you can pass references
      to send_receive() but it will of cause get corrupt on compress stage.

      This could be a very nice performance enhancement to transport, that I don't
      seem to find time to work on. :(

      -Taras