Re: Problem with the SOAP envelope generated by SOAPLite

  • jpdurrios
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2002
      Hi sam,

      Thankyou for your email.
      I m trying to fix it, but it still doesn't work...

      Also, Do you know where this "s-gensym3" tag comes from? I wonder if
      this tag is used everytime the Web Service returns a value in the
      SOAP envelope.

      Here is my WSDL: http://www.durrios.com/Finance.wsdl

      Do you how I could publish the SOAP Envelopes everytime I use the
      Web service?

      thx,

      JP

      --- In soaplite@y..., Sam Tregar <sam@t...> wrote:
      > On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, jpdurrios wrote:
      >
      > > Instead of a "Result" tag the Service returns a "s-gensym3" tag.
      > >
      > > Am I missing something?
      >
      > Perhaps you need to change:
      >
      > return $foo;

      > return name(Result => $foo);
      >
      > For that to work you'll need a line like this after "use
      SOAP::Lite":

      > import SOAP::Data 'name';
      >
      > -sam
    • Sam Tregar
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 2002
        On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, jpdurrios wrote:

        > Also, Do you know where this "s-gensym3" tag comes from?

        Yes. If you don't name the data with the name() call I showed you then
        SOAP::Lite will choose a name like "s-gensym3".

        > Here is my WSDL: http://www.durrios.com/Finance.wsdl

        Sorry, I don't read WSDL. I haven't found much use for it yet!

        > Do you how I could publish the SOAP Envelopes everytime I use the
        > Web service?

        I don't understand the question. What do you mean by "publish"?

        -sam