Re: [soaplite] Re: SOAP-trouble

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2002
      Hi, Stig!

      > First, when i run the script it get this message :
      > SOAP-ENV:Client, No Deserializer found to deserialize
      > a 'http://namespaces.soaplite.com/perl:KapaksRequest' using
      > encoding
      > style 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.
      You have to specify namespace that will be used to serialize your
      type ('KapaksRequest') using maptype() method:

      my $soap = SOAP::Lite
      ->proxy(...)
      ->maptype({KapaksRequest => 'http://....'});

      or

      $soap->maptype->{KapaksRequest} = 'http://....';

      Take a look into the file examples\oo-apache.pl from SOAP::Lite
      distribution.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://greetings.yahoo.com