Re: [soaplite] SOAPLite - CGI - Performance

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2002
      Hi, Bala!

      --- bveeraswami <bveeraswami@...> wrote:
      > I was trying different implementations of SOAP (mainly SOAPLite and
      > gSoap)
      > SOAPLite was the easiest to write web services but too slow.
      > I tried a simple HelloWorld service (cgi based service). Tooo
      > Slow.
      > Any idea's on increasing performance ?
      Standalone daemon, Apache::Registry or mod_perl can significantly
      increase performance (5-8 times or more, depending on your
      configuration). There are also ways to optimize de/serializer for
      your specific needs, but it helps only in some cases (you may search
      soaplite list archives for more information on that).

      http://greetings.yahoo.com