Re: SOAP-trouble

  • swoxholt
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2002
      I've got an example now, but i've still got some problems which i'm
      hoping someone are able so help me with.

      1. There is several elements buildt inside eachother, (example
      request below), how in the world can I do this in Perl? I manage to
      make simple formating, but this doing this kind goes alittle over my
      head.

      2. The namespace nameing is different in this example (ns1,ns2 and so
      on) then what Perl makes (namesp1,namesp2 and so on), would this have
      any influence on the request?

      - Regards

      Stig Woxholt

      #### EXAMPLE START #####

      <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
      <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-
      ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
      <SOAP-ENV:Body>

      <ns1:checkLine xmlns:ns1="urn:kapaksm2minterface-service" SOAP-
      ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">

      <request xmlns:ns2="urn:soap-kapaks-request-KapaksRequest-
      kapaksm2minterface" xsi:type="ns2:KapaksRequest">
      <version xsi:type="xsd:string">2.8</version>

      <requesterInformation xmlns:ns3="urn:soap-kapaks-request-
      RequesterInformation-kapaksm2minterface"
      xsi:type="ns3:RequesterInformation">
      <password xsi:type="xsd:string">pw</password>
      <userID xsi:type="xsd:string">uid</userID>
      </requesterInformation>

      <productRequestList xmlns:ns4="http://xml.apache.org/xml-
      soap" xsi:type="ns4:Vector">
      <item xmlns:ns5="urn:soap-kapaks-request-
      ProductRequest-kapaksm2minterface" xsi:type="ns5:ProductRequest">
      <connectionPointName xsi:type="xsd:string"
      xsi:null="true"/>
      <requestedProduct xsi:type="xsd:string">ADSL-
      PREMIUM</requestedProduct>
      <connectionNumberType
      xsi:type="xsd:string">T</connectionNumberType>
      <connectionNumber
      xsi:type="xsd:string">22161006</connectionNumber>

      <addressInformation xmlns:ns6="urn:soap-
      kapaks-request-AddressInformation-kapaksm2minterface"
      xsi:type="ns6:AddressInformation">
      <apartmentNumber
      xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:null="true"/>
      <postalCode xsi:type="xsd:string"
      xsi:null="true"/>
      <streetName xsi:type="xsd:string"
      xsi:null="true"/>
      <municipalityName
      xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:null="true"/>
      <postalPlace xsi:type="xsd:string"
      xsi:null="true"/>
      <streetNumber xsi:type="xsd:int"
      xsi:null="true"/>
      <propertyPartNumber
      xsi:type="xsd:int" xsi:null="true"/>
      <propertyNumber xsi:type="xsd:int"
      xsi:null="true"/>
      <municipalityNumber
      xsi:type="xsd:int" xsi:null="true"/>
      <houseLetter xsi:type="xsd:string"
      xsi:null="true"/>
      <floor xsi:type="xsd:int"
      xsi:null="true"/>
      <houseNumber xsi:type="xsd:int"
      xsi:null="true"/>
      </addressInformation>
      </item>
      </productRequestList>
      </request>

      </ns1:checkLine>
      </SOAP-ENV:Body>
      </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

      #### EXAMPLE END ####

      --- In soaplite@y..., Duncan Cameron <dcameron@b...> wrote:

> [...]
      to get
      > >phone-line (physical network) information in return, atleast
      that's what
      > >i'm trying to do. I have some documentation on the request object,
      but no
      > >matter how i format the request it keeps giving me the same errors
      in
      > >return, "no signatur match".
      > >
      > >i've got like 7 params that is mandatory, but sending these just
      > >returns "no signature match" aswell.
      > >
      > >I'm uncertain if i'm formating the request object the right way.
      > >It's supposed to look like this.
      > >
      > >KapaksRequest
      > > RequesterInformation
      > > ProductRequest
      > > AddressInformartion
      > >
      > The dump below doesn't look a lot like this. It seems to contain
      only

      > the method being called is 'checkline'
      > an element called 'version' which has a value of "KAPAKS ver.2.8"
      and
      > a number attribute with value of "1".
      >
      > There aren't the 7 parameters which you are trying to send.
      > >and i have a list of diffrent variables and a reference to what
      structure
      > >reference it belongs. like this
      > >
      > >var = version
      > >Structure reference = KapaksRequest
      > >Javatype = String
      > >
      > >so what i'm wondering is :
      > >
      > >1. What does "no match signature" mean?
      > Most likely that the parameters which you are passing do not match
      the
      > signature (prototype?) of the Java method being called. Which it
      won't
      > as youu don't appear to be sending them.
      >
      > >2. Based on the format above, and the vars what would the request
      look like
      > Can't tell.
      > I suggest that you get more details of what the server is expecting.
      > Ask for a sample soap message and maybe then post your SOAP-Lite
      client code
      > here if it's still not working.
      >
      > Regards
      >
      > Duncan Cameron
      > >
      > >Below you see the response i get when running the script.
      > >
      > >Thanx in advance for answers....
      > >
      > >-Stig
      > >

      > >Accept: text/xml
      > >Accept: multipart/*
      > >SOAPAction: "urn:kapaksm2minterface-service#checkLine"
      > >
      > ><?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><SOAP-ENV:Envelope
      xmlns:SOAP-
      > >ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" SOAP-
      > >ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
      xmlns:SOAP-
      > >ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
      > >xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance"
      > >xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema"><SOAP-
      > >ENV:Body><namesp1:checkLine xmlns:namesp1="urn:kapaksm2minterface-
      > >service"><version number="1" xsi:type="xsd:string">KAPAKS ver.
      > >2.8</version></namesp1:checkLine></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-
      ENV:Envelope>
      > >SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client::send_receive: HTTP::Response=HASH
      (0x84c1c2c)
      > >SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client::send_receive: HTTP/1.1 500
      (Internal Server
      > >Error) ok
      > >Cache-Control: private
      > >Cache-Control: no-cache="set-cookie,set-cookie2"
      > >Connection: close
      > >Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:54:16 GMT
      > >Server: Netscape-Enterprise/4.1
      > >Expires: Thu, 01 Dec 1994 16:00:00 GMT
      > >Client-Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:52:00 GMT
      > >Client-Response-Num: 1
      > >Set-Cookie: sesessionid=ADO40DUHLNPYZH5VDYQ0CMQ;Path=/
      > >
      > ><?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
      > ><SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-
      > >ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
      > >xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
      > >xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
      > ><SOAP-ENV:Body>
      > ><SOAP-ENV:Fault>
      > ><faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>
      > ><faultstring>Exception while handling service request:
      >
      >url.to.server.removed.for.securety.soap.server.KapaksM2MInterface.che
      ckLine
      > >(java.lang.String) -- no signature match</faultstring>
      > ><faultactor>/soap/servlet/rpcrouter</faultactor>
      > ></SOAP-ENV:Fault>
      > >
      > ></SOAP-ENV:Body>
      > ></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

    • swoxholt
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 9, 2002
        Hello again....

        I've gotten alittle further on my SOAP-thingy, but there are stuff
        that i quite don't get. Duncan helped me out ALOT (Thanks soo much
        for the help man), so the formating is starting to look right, but
        there are stuff in it that still looks weird, and i cant seeme to get
        it right.

        First, when i run the script it get this message :
        SOAP-ENV:Client, No Deserializer found to deserialize
        a 'http://namespaces.soaplite.com/perl:KapaksRequest' using encoding
        style 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.

        which i think is weird cause there is'nt any references to
        namespaces.soaplite.com in my code.
        the second thing is the namespaces, does these look right?? Cause
        they sure do look strange to me, compared to the example-formating i
        have.
        3'rd: am i doing the request correct?? i have tried requesting using
        the serialized result, but the all the <'s dissapers..

        I'm totaly new with SOAP, so plaease bare with me......
        TIA for helping out...

        Ohh, the exmaple-request and my request is here :
        http://www.woxholt.no/soap_example.txt

        and the actuall code is here :
        http://www.woxholt.no/adslCLI.txt

        Did'nt wanna paste it in cause its pretty much text...

        --
        Regards
        Stig Woxholt

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 10, 2002
          Hi, Stig!

          > First, when i run the script it get this message :
          > SOAP-ENV:Client, No Deserializer found to deserialize
          > a 'http://namespaces.soaplite.com/perl:KapaksRequest' using
          > encoding
          > style 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.
          You have to specify namespace that will be used to serialize your
          type ('KapaksRequest') using maptype() method:

          my $soap = SOAP::Lite
          ->proxy(...)
          ->maptype({KapaksRequest => 'http://....'});

          or

          $soap->maptype->{KapaksRequest} = 'http://....';

          Take a look into the file examples\oo-apache.pl from SOAP::Lite
          distribution.

          Best wishes, Paul.

          http://greetings.yahoo.com