Re: [soaplite] SOAP-trouble

  • Duncan Cameron
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2002
      On 2002-02-05 Stig Woxholt <bouche@...> wrote:
      >I've got this problem which is driving me totaly nuts. I'm totaly new to
      >SOAP, which might have something to do with the problem :/
      >
      >The thing is that i've gotta make a RPC to a majort phone-company to get
      >phone-line (physical network) information in return, atleast that's what
      >i'm trying to do. I have some documentation on the request object, but no
      >matter how i format the request it keeps giving me the same errors in
      >return, "no signatur match".
      >
      >i've got like 7 params that is mandatory, but sending these just
      >returns "no signature match" aswell.
      >
      >I'm uncertain if i'm formating the request object the right way.
      >It's supposed to look like this.
      >
      >KapaksRequest
      > RequesterInformation
      > ProductRequest
      > AddressInformartion

      The dump below doesn't look a lot like this. It seems to contain only

      the method being called is 'checkline'
      an element called 'version' which has a value of "KAPAKS ver.2.8" and
      a number attribute with value of "1".

      There aren't the 7 parameters which you are trying to send.
      >and i have a list of diffrent variables and a reference to what structure
      >reference it belongs. like this
      >
      >var = version
      >Structure reference = KapaksRequest
      >Javatype = String
      >
      >so what i'm wondering is :
      >
      >1. What does "no match signature" mean?
      Most likely that the parameters which you are passing do not match the
      signature (prototype?) of the Java method being called. Which it won't
      as youu don't appear to be sending them.

      >2. Based on the format above, and the vars what would the request look like
      Can't tell.
      I suggest that you get more details of what the server is expecting.
      Ask for a sample soap message and maybe then post your SOAP-Lite client code
      here if it's still not working.

      Regards

      Duncan Cameron

      >Below you see the response i get when running the script.
      >
      >Thanx in advance for answers....
      >
      >-Stig
      >

      >Accept: text/xml
      >Accept: multipart/*
      >SOAPAction: "urn:kapaksm2minterface-service#checkLine"
      >
      ><?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-
      >ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" SOAP-
      >ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:SOAP-
      >ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
      >xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance"
      >xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema"><SOAP-
      >ENV:Body><namesp1:checkLine xmlns:namesp1="urn:kapaksm2minterface-
      >service"><version number="1" xsi:type="xsd:string">KAPAKS ver.
      >2.8</version></namesp1:checkLine></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
      >SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client::send_receive: HTTP::Response=HASH(0x84c1c2c)
      >SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client::send_receive: HTTP/1.1 500 (Internal Server
      >Error) ok
      >Cache-Control: private
      >Cache-Control: no-cache="set-cookie,set-cookie2"
      >Connection: close
      >Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:54:16 GMT
      >Server: Netscape-Enterprise/4.1
      >Expires: Thu, 01 Dec 1994 16:00:00 GMT
      >Client-Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:52:00 GMT
      >Client-Response-Num: 1
      >Set-Cookie: sesessionid=ADO40DUHLNPYZH5VDYQ0CMQ;Path=/
      >
      ><?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
      ><SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-
      >ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
      >xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
      >xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
      ><SOAP-ENV:Body>
      ><SOAP-ENV:Fault>
      ><faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>
      ><faultstring>Exception while handling service request:
      >url.to.server.removed.for.securety.soap.server.KapaksM2MInterface.checkLine
      >(java.lang.String) -- no signature match</faultstring>
      ><faultactor>/soap/servlet/rpcrouter</faultactor>
      ></SOAP-ENV:Fault>
      >
      ></SOAP-ENV:Body>
      ></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

    • swoxholt
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2002
        I've got an example now, but i've still got some problems which i'm
        hoping someone are able so help me with.

        1. There is several elements buildt inside eachother, (example
        request below), how in the world can I do this in Perl? I manage to
        make simple formating, but this doing this kind goes alittle over my
        head.

        2. The namespace nameing is different in this example (ns1,ns2 and so
        on) then what Perl makes (namesp1,namesp2 and so on), would this have
        any influence on the request?

        - Regards

        Stig Woxholt

        #### EXAMPLE START #####

        <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
        <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-
        ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
        <SOAP-ENV:Body>

        <ns1:checkLine xmlns:ns1="urn:kapaksm2minterface-service" SOAP-
        ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">

        <request xmlns:ns2="urn:soap-kapaks-request-KapaksRequest-
        kapaksm2minterface" xsi:type="ns2:KapaksRequest">
        <version xsi:type="xsd:string">2.8</version>

        <requesterInformation xmlns:ns3="urn:soap-kapaks-request-
        RequesterInformation-kapaksm2minterface"
        xsi:type="ns3:RequesterInformation">
        <password xsi:type="xsd:string">pw</password>
        <userID xsi:type="xsd:string">uid</userID>
        </requesterInformation>

        <productRequestList xmlns:ns4="http://xml.apache.org/xml-
        soap" xsi:type="ns4:Vector">
        <item xmlns:ns5="urn:soap-kapaks-request-
        ProductRequest-kapaksm2minterface" xsi:type="ns5:ProductRequest">
        <connectionPointName xsi:type="xsd:string"
        xsi:null="true"/>
        <requestedProduct xsi:type="xsd:string">ADSL-
        PREMIUM</requestedProduct>
        <connectionNumberType
        xsi:type="xsd:string">T</connectionNumberType>
        <connectionNumber
        xsi:type="xsd:string">22161006</connectionNumber>

        <addressInformation xmlns:ns6="urn:soap-
        kapaks-request-AddressInformation-kapaksm2minterface"
        xsi:type="ns6:AddressInformation">
        <apartmentNumber
        xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:null="true"/>
        <postalCode xsi:type="xsd:string"
        xsi:null="true"/>
        <streetName xsi:type="xsd:string"
        xsi:null="true"/>
        <municipalityName
        xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:null="true"/>
        <postalPlace xsi:type="xsd:string"
        xsi:null="true"/>
        <streetNumber xsi:type="xsd:int"
        xsi:null="true"/>
        <propertyPartNumber
        xsi:type="xsd:int" xsi:null="true"/>
        <propertyNumber xsi:type="xsd:int"
        xsi:null="true"/>
        <municipalityNumber
        xsi:type="xsd:int" xsi:null="true"/>
        <houseLetter xsi:type="xsd:string"
        xsi:null="true"/>
        <floor xsi:type="xsd:int"
        xsi:null="true"/>
        <houseNumber xsi:type="xsd:int"
        xsi:null="true"/>
        </addressInformation>
        </item>
        </productRequestList>
        </request>

        </ns1:checkLine>
        </SOAP-ENV:Body>
        </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

        #### EXAMPLE END ####

        --- In soaplite@y..., Duncan Cameron <dcameron@b...> wrote:

> [...]
        > >Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:54:16 GMT
        > >Server: Netscape-Enterprise/4.1
        > >Expires: Thu, 01 Dec 1994 16:00:00 GMT
        > >Client-Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:52:00 GMT
        > >Client-Response-Num: 1
        > >Set-Cookie: sesessionid=ADO40DUHLNPYZH5VDYQ0CMQ;Path=/
        > >
        > ><?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
        > ><SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-
        > >ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
        > >xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
        > >xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
        > ><SOAP-ENV:Body>
        > ><SOAP-ENV:Fault>
        > ><faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>
        > ><faultstring>Exception while handling service request:
        >
        >url.to.server.removed.for.securety.soap.server.KapaksM2MInterface.che
        ckLine
        > >(java.lang.String) -- no signature match</faultstring>
        > ><faultactor>/soap/servlet/rpcrouter</faultactor>

      • swoxholt
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 9, 2002
          Hello again....

          I've gotten alittle further on my SOAP-thingy, but there are stuff
          that i quite don't get. Duncan helped me out ALOT (Thanks soo much
          for the help man), so the formating is starting to look right, but
          there are stuff in it that still looks weird, and i cant seeme to get
          it right.

          First, when i run the script it get this message :
          SOAP-ENV:Client, No Deserializer found to deserialize
          a 'http://namespaces.soaplite.com/perl:KapaksRequest' using encoding
          style 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.

          which i think is weird cause there is'nt any references to
          namespaces.soaplite.com in my code.
          the second thing is the namespaces, does these look right?? Cause
          they sure do look strange to me, compared to the example-formating i
          have.
          3'rd: am i doing the request correct?? i have tried requesting using
          the serialized result, but the all the <'s dissapers..

          I'm totaly new with SOAP, so plaease bare with me......
          TIA for helping out...

          Ohh, the exmaple-request and my request is here :
          http://www.woxholt.no/soap_example.txt

          and the actuall code is here :
          http://www.woxholt.no/adslCLI.txt

          Did'nt wanna paste it in cause its pretty much text...

          --
          Regards
          Stig Woxholt

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 10, 2002
            Hi, Stig!

            > First, when i run the script it get this message :
            > SOAP-ENV:Client, No Deserializer found to deserialize
            > a 'http://namespaces.soaplite.com/perl:KapaksRequest' using
            > encoding
            > style 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.
            You have to specify namespace that will be used to serialize your
            type ('KapaksRequest') using maptype() method:

            my $soap = SOAP::Lite
            ->proxy(...)
            ->maptype({KapaksRequest => 'http://....'});

            or

            $soap->maptype->{KapaksRequest} = 'http://....';

            Take a look into the file examples\oo-apache.pl from SOAP::Lite
            distribution.

            Best wishes, Paul.

            http://greetings.yahoo.com