SOAP-trouble

  • Stig Woxholt
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2002
      I've got this problem which is driving me totaly nuts. I'm totaly new to
      SOAP, which might have something to do with the problem :/

      The thing is that i've gotta make a RPC to a majort phone-company to get
      phone-line (physical network) information in return, atleast that's what
      i'm trying to do. I have some documentation on the request object, but no
      matter how i format the request it keeps giving me the same errors in
      return, "no signatur match".

      i've got like 7 params that is mandatory, but sending these just
      returns "no signature match" aswell.

      I'm uncertain if i'm formating the request object the right way.
      It's supposed to look like this.

      KapaksRequest
      RequesterInformation
      ProductRequest
      AddressInformartion

      and i have a list of diffrent variables and a reference to what structure
      reference it belongs. like this

      var = version
      Structure reference = KapaksRequest
      Javatype = String

      so what i'm wondering is :

      1. What does "no match signature" mean?
      2. Based on the format above, and the vars what would the request look like

      Below you see the response i get when running the script.

      Thanx in advance for answers....

      -Stig

      Accept: text/xml
      Accept: multipart/*
      SOAPAction: "urn:kapaksm2minterface-service#checkLine"

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-
      ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" SOAP-
      ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:SOAP-
      ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
      xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema"><SOAP-
      ENV:Body><namesp1:checkLine xmlns:namesp1="urn:kapaksm2minterface-
      service"><version number="1" xsi:type="xsd:string">KAPAKS ver.
      2.8</version></namesp1:checkLine></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client::send_receive: HTTP::Response=HASH(0x84c1c2c)
      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client::send_receive: HTTP/1.1 500 (Internal Server
      Error) ok
      Cache-Control: private
      Cache-Control: no-cache="set-cookie,set-cookie2"
      Connection: close
      Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:54:16 GMT
      Server: Netscape-Enterprise/4.1
      Expires: Thu, 01 Dec 1994 16:00:00 GMT
      Client-Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:52:00 GMT
      Client-Response-Num: 1
      Set-Cookie: sesessionid=ADO40DUHLNPYZH5VDYQ0CMQ;Path=/

      <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
      <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-
      ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
      <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      <SOAP-ENV:Fault>
      <faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>
      <faultstring>Exception while handling service request:
      url.to.server.removed.for.securety.soap.server.KapaksM2MInterface.checkLine
      (java.lang.String) -- no signature match</faultstring>
      <faultactor>/soap/servlet/rpcrouter</faultactor>
      </SOAP-ENV:Fault>

      </SOAP-ENV:Body>
      </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
    • Duncan Cameron
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2002
        On 2002-02-05 Stig Woxholt <bouche@...> wrote:
        >I've got this problem which is driving me totaly nuts. I'm totaly new to
        >SOAP, which might have something to do with the problem :/
        >
        >The thing is that i've gotta make a RPC to a majort phone-company to get
        >phone-line (physical network) information in return, atleast that's what
        >i'm trying to do. I have some documentation on the request object, but no
        >matter how i format the request it keeps giving me the same errors in
        >return, "no signatur match".
        >
        >i've got like 7 params that is mandatory, but sending these just
        >returns "no signature match" aswell.
        >
        >I'm uncertain if i'm formating the request object the right way.
        >It's supposed to look like this.
        >
        >KapaksRequest
        > RequesterInformation
        > ProductRequest
        > AddressInformartion

        The dump below doesn't look a lot like this. It seems to contain only

        the method being called is 'checkline'
        an element called 'version' which has a value of "KAPAKS ver.2.8" and
        a number attribute with value of "1".

        There aren't the 7 parameters which you are trying to send.
        >and i have a list of diffrent variables and a reference to what structure
        >reference it belongs. like this
        >
        >var = version
        >Structure reference = KapaksRequest
        >Javatype = String
        >
        >so what i'm wondering is :
        >
        >1. What does "no match signature" mean?
        Most likely that the parameters which you are passing do not match the
        signature (prototype?) of the Java method being called. Which it won't
        as youu don't appear to be sending them.

        >2. Based on the format above, and the vars what would the request look like
        Can't tell.
        I suggest that you get more details of what the server is expecting.
        Ask for a sample soap message and maybe then post your SOAP-Lite client code
        here if it's still not working.

        Regards

        Duncan Cameron

        >Below you see the response i get when running the script.
        >
        >Thanx in advance for answers....
        >
        >-Stig
        >

        >Accept: text/xml
        >Accept: multipart/*
        >SOAPAction: "urn:kapaksm2minterface-service#checkLine"
        >
        ><?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-
        >ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" SOAP-
        >ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:SOAP-
        >ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
        >xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance"
        >xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema"><SOAP-
        >ENV:Body><namesp1:checkLine xmlns:namesp1="urn:kapaksm2minterface-
        >service"><version number="1" xsi:type="xsd:string">KAPAKS ver.
        >2.8</version></namesp1:checkLine></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
        >SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client::send_receive: HTTP::Response=HASH(0x84c1c2c)
        >SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client::send_receive: HTTP/1.1 500 (Internal Server
        >Error) ok
        >Cache-Control: private
        >Cache-Control: no-cache="set-cookie,set-cookie2"
        >Connection: close
        >Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:54:16 GMT
        >Server: Netscape-Enterprise/4.1
        >Expires: Thu, 01 Dec 1994 16:00:00 GMT
        >Client-Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:52:00 GMT
        >Client-Response-Num: 1
        >Set-Cookie: sesessionid=ADO40DUHLNPYZH5VDYQ0CMQ;Path=/
        >
        ><?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
        ><SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-
        >ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
        >xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
        >xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
        ><SOAP-ENV:Body>
        ><SOAP-ENV:Fault>
        ><faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>
        ><faultstring>Exception while handling service request:
        >url.to.server.removed.for.securety.soap.server.KapaksM2MInterface.checkLine
        >(java.lang.String) -- no signature match</faultstring>
        ><faultactor>/soap/servlet/rpcrouter</faultactor>
        ></SOAP-ENV:Fault>
        >
        ></SOAP-ENV:Body>
        ></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

      • swoxholt
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 7, 2002
          I've got an example now, but i've still got some problems which i'm
          hoping someone are able so help me with.

          1. There is several elements buildt inside eachother, (example
          request below), how in the world can I do this in Perl? I manage to
          make simple formating, but this doing this kind goes alittle over my
          head.

          2. The namespace nameing is different in this example (ns1,ns2 and so
          on) then what Perl makes (namesp1,namesp2 and so on), would this have
          any influence on the request?

          - Regards

          Stig Woxholt

          #### EXAMPLE START #####

          <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
          <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-
          ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
          <SOAP-ENV:Body>

          <ns1:checkLine xmlns:ns1="urn:kapaksm2minterface-service" SOAP-
          ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">

          <request xmlns:ns2="urn:soap-kapaks-request-KapaksRequest-
          kapaksm2minterface" xsi:type="ns2:KapaksRequest">
          <version xsi:type="xsd:string">2.8</version>

          <requesterInformation xmlns:ns3="urn:soap-kapaks-request-
          RequesterInformation-kapaksm2minterface"
          xsi:type="ns3:RequesterInformation">
          <password xsi:type="xsd:string">pw</password>
          <userID xsi:type="xsd:string">uid</userID>
          </requesterInformation>

          <productRequestList xmlns:ns4="http://xml.apache.org/xml-
          soap" xsi:type="ns4:Vector">
          <item xmlns:ns5="urn:soap-kapaks-request-
          ProductRequest-kapaksm2minterface" xsi:type="ns5:ProductRequest">
          <connectionPointName xsi:type="xsd:string"
          xsi:null="true"/>
          <requestedProduct xsi:type="xsd:string">ADSL-
          PREMIUM</requestedProduct>
          <connectionNumberType
          xsi:type="xsd:string">T</connectionNumberType>
          <connectionNumber
          xsi:type="xsd:string">22161006</connectionNumber>

          <addressInformation xmlns:ns6="urn:soap-
          kapaks-request-AddressInformation-kapaksm2minterface"
          xsi:type="ns6:AddressInformation">
          <apartmentNumber
          xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:null="true"/>
          <postalCode xsi:type="xsd:string"
          xsi:null="true"/>
          <streetName xsi:type="xsd:string"
          xsi:null="true"/>
          <municipalityName
          xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:null="true"/>
          <postalPlace xsi:type="xsd:string"
          xsi:null="true"/>
          <streetNumber xsi:type="xsd:int"
          xsi:null="true"/>
          <propertyPartNumber
          xsi:type="xsd:int" xsi:null="true"/>
          <propertyNumber xsi:type="xsd:int"
          xsi:null="true"/>
          <municipalityNumber
          xsi:type="xsd:int" xsi:null="true"/>
          <houseLetter xsi:type="xsd:string"
          xsi:null="true"/>
          <floor xsi:type="xsd:int"
          xsi:null="true"/>
          <houseNumber xsi:type="xsd:int"
          xsi:null="true"/>
          </addressInformation>
          </item>
          </productRequestList>
          </request>

          </ns1:checkLine>
          </SOAP-ENV:Body>
          </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

          #### EXAMPLE END ####

          --- In soaplite@y..., Duncan Cameron <dcameron@b...> wrote:

> [...]
          > >Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:54:16 GMT
          > >Server: Netscape-Enterprise/4.1
          > >Expires: Thu, 01 Dec 1994 16:00:00 GMT
          > >Client-Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:52:00 GMT
          > >Client-Response-Num: 1
          > >Set-Cookie: sesessionid=ADO40DUHLNPYZH5VDYQ0CMQ;Path=/
          > >
          > ><?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
          > ><SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-
          > >ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
          > >xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
          > >xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
          > ><SOAP-ENV:Body>
          > ><SOAP-ENV:Fault>
          > ><faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>
          > ><faultstring>Exception while handling service request:
          >
          >url.to.server.removed.for.securety.soap.server.KapaksM2MInterface.che
          ckLine
          > >(java.lang.String) -- no signature match</faultstring>
          > ><faultactor>/soap/servlet/rpcrouter</faultactor>

        • swoxholt
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 9, 2002
            Hello again....

            I've gotten alittle further on my SOAP-thingy, but there are stuff
            that i quite don't get. Duncan helped me out ALOT (Thanks soo much
            for the help man), so the formating is starting to look right, but
            there are stuff in it that still looks weird, and i cant seeme to get
            it right.

            First, when i run the script it get this message :
            SOAP-ENV:Client, No Deserializer found to deserialize
            a 'http://namespaces.soaplite.com/perl:KapaksRequest' using encoding
            style 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.

            which i think is weird cause there is'nt any references to
            namespaces.soaplite.com in my code.
            the second thing is the namespaces, does these look right?? Cause
            they sure do look strange to me, compared to the example-formating i
            have.
            3'rd: am i doing the request correct?? i have tried requesting using
            the serialized result, but the all the <'s dissapers..

            I'm totaly new with SOAP, so plaease bare with me......
            TIA for helping out...

            Ohh, the exmaple-request and my request is here :
            http://www.woxholt.no/soap_example.txt

            and the actuall code is here :
            http://www.woxholt.no/adslCLI.txt

            Did'nt wanna paste it in cause its pretty much text...

            --
            Regards
            Stig Woxholt

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 10, 2002
              Hi, Stig!

              > First, when i run the script it get this message :
              > SOAP-ENV:Client, No Deserializer found to deserialize
              > a 'http://namespaces.soaplite.com/perl:KapaksRequest' using
              > encoding
              > style 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.
              You have to specify namespace that will be used to serialize your
              type ('KapaksRequest') using maptype() method:

              my $soap = SOAP::Lite
              ->proxy(...)
              ->maptype({KapaksRequest => 'http://....'});

              or

              $soap->maptype->{KapaksRequest} = 'http://....';

              Take a look into the file examples\oo-apache.pl from SOAP::Lite
              distribution.

              Best wishes, Paul.

              http://greetings.yahoo.com