SOAP-Lite support XML-encryption and XML-signature?

  • Weidong Wang
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2002
      Paul:

          Any plan to support XML-encryption and XML-signature in the near future? I know SoapLite now can use OpenSSL for doing https support. Microsoft has proposed (WS-Security) to use XML-Encryption and XML-Signature for securing soap envelop. Just wondering if you have any plan in this area.

          Thanks.

      Weidong