Re: [soaplite] SOAPing with perl and c++

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2002
      Hi, Sing!

      I don't see any problem in your code, but wiredump looks strange.

      I would expect to see

      HTTP/1.1 200 OK

      as the first line of response wiredump, rather than 'Status: 200 OK'

      What's on the server side (webserver)? Have you tried other clients?
      Looks like server sends SOAP payload back, but response is not
      properly formatted as HTTP response, so Perl client complains. If you
      use Apache, maybe you can configure it to generate proper headers.
      Let me know if you still have problems.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://auctions.yahoo.com