Re: Any idea where I can find a WSDL generator?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2001
      Hi, Allie!

      I though about similar approach, for example return generated WSDL
      description on GET method and execute actual request on POST, but
      again it's up to implementor on server side how to create this WSDL
      file and I cannot be much helpful in this case. I like your idea
      about providing simple XMl description, but again, that means create
      something new (read proprietary) standard and I think we have enough
      (truly I don't like the idea of description files in Apache, but it's
      just IMHO, that's the reason why I'm creating true packages, bith in
      memory and on disk). As the result, I'm still in process of thinking
      how to do it on server side, but I'm aware of this and as soon as
      we'll have some solid ideas on it, it'll be done. No doubts. :))
      Any ideas?

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/