Re: [soaplite] Adding name space to returned object

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2002
      Hi, Simon!

      It can be done in SOAP::Lite (I need to think about it though), but
      I'm not sure it's toolkit's responsibility. IMHO SOAP layer must be
      as transparent as possible and if you want to make class A looks like
      My::A there are others ways to do that. Probably the easiest one is

      BEGIN { package A; @A:ISA = 'My::A' }

      later on A->method() will behave like My::A->method();

      You can create those classes on demand, probably using AUTOLOAD or
      UNIVERSAL::AUTOLOAD features. Let me know if it's far from what you
      need, we'll think about something else or I'll give you an example on
      how to do it in S::L.

      Best wishes, Paul.