Re: [soaplite] Element '~:VehicleReg' can't be allowed in valid XML message. Died

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2002
      Hi, Chris!

      > I do have an element named "~:VehicleReg" (i.e. element name
      > qualified with
      > "~" as per the SOAP::Lite compatibility recommendations for talking
      > to MS .NET servers.)
      This prefix was deprecated and dropped. I also updated documentation
      and examples when v0.50 was introduced.

      from README (INCOMPATIBILITIES section):

      - dropped semi-documented '~' prefix (as in '~:element')
      This prefix was a mistake. Use '{namespace}element' syntax or
      combination of name/uri as in SOAP::Data->name(...)->uri(...).

      Let me know if you still have problems.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://auctions.yahoo.com