Visual Basic Soap Client

  • fernando
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2001
      Hello!. I developed a server with Perl using Soap
      Lite and now i making the client in Visual Basic 6
      using the Lite.dll, and i have a problem. I can
      retrieve the first element using: first =
      resultado_array.result and the second with second =
      resultado_array.paramsout, but , how can i retrieve
      the third, fourth,... element? . I used paramsout
      again, but i get the same second element. In the
      Perl Soap::Lite documentation, paramsall returns an
      array, but in Visual it returns an element. I'm not
      a Visual Basic expert, i need help.

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2001
        Hi, Fernando!

        > resultado_array.paramsout, but , how can i retrieve
        paramsout() return array in list/array context, so

        resultado_array.List.paramsout

        should give you what you need. Take a look into README file in COM
        directory for examples and explanations.

        Best wishes, Paul.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 21, 2001
          Thanks for the fast answer!!!

          --- fernando <fernando@b...> wrote:

          > Hello!. I developed a server with Perl using Soap
          > Lite and now i making the client in Visual Basic 6
          > using the Lite.dll, and i have a problem. I can
          > retrieve the first element using: first =
          > resultado_array.result and the second with second =
          > resultado_array.paramsout, but , how can i retrieve
          > the third, fourth,... element? . I used paramsout
          > again, but i get the same second element. In the
          > Perl Soap::Lite documentation, paramsall returns an
          > array, but in Visual it returns an element. I'm not
          > a Visual Basic expert, i need help.
          >
          > Thanks!

          > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is
          subject to