VC++ SOAP Client ?

  • cheye_morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2002
      Hi,
      i'm using MSSOAPtoolkit ver 2.00, with VC++. have looked at the
      examples that come with the toolkit. Question, can you create a
      simple Listner in C++ using this toolkit ? or it still we have to
      create ASP listner? If yes we can create C++ listner pls send me a
      simple example in C++ that recieve "Hi" XML message and respond back
      in XML "How are you", on the same machine (acting as server and
      client). you think the Calc example is explaining that ?

      Thanks
      Cheye