POST_MAX flag a la CGI.pm

  • aaron_of_montreal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2002
      In March of 2001, Paul wrote :

      "Absolutely agree. That's the reason why I want to introduce some
      additional transport options, like ACCEPTABLE_CONTENT_TYPE (if you
      want to accept ONLY text/xml or multipart/related) and
      MAX_CONTENT_SIZE that should take care about it and request will be
      rejected." [1]

      Has anything like this been implemented yet? I spent a bit of time
      grovelling through the code (0.51) but could find anything like what
      was discussed above.

      The closest I came to a solution involved subclassing
      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::handler and testing against the value of
      $ENV{'CONTENT_LENGTH'}. This seems a bit inelegant and I haven't spent
      enough time with the code to be sure that it wouldn't cause some
      serious breakage elsewhere.

      Thanks,