Re: [soaplite] Can I create WSDL files?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2002
      Hi, JP!

      --- jpdurrios <jpdurrios@...> wrote:
      > Can I create my own WSDL files using SOAP::Lite?
      > If yes how? if no, what tools can I use?

      There is a nice WSDL::Generator from Pierre Denis
      (http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=module&query=WSDL).

      Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
      http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
    • Chris Davies
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2002
        Ahhhh! Why haven't I found this before !!??

        Cheers,
        Chris
        --
        Chris Davies, Manheim Online
        Tel. 0113 393-2004 Fax. 0870 444-0482. Mobile 07778 199069

        > Can I create my own WSDL files using SOAP::Lite?
        > If yes how? if no, what tools can I use?

        There is a nice WSDL::Generator from Pierre Denis
        (http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=module&query=WSDL).

        ---

        This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally
        privileged.
        The view of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company.
        If you have received this e-mail and are not a named addressee,
        then you must not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.
        Manheim Europe makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of
        viruses in this e-mail or any attachments

        Visit our website at www.Manheimeurope.com

        ---