Can I create WSDL files?

  • jpdurrios
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2002
      Hi,

      Can I create my own WSDL files using SOAP::Lite?
      If yes how? if no, what tools can I use?

      thx

      JP
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2002
        Hi, JP!

        --- jpdurrios <jpdurrios@...> wrote:
        > Can I create my own WSDL files using SOAP::Lite?
        > If yes how? if no, what tools can I use?

        There is a nice WSDL::Generator from Pierre Denis
        (http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=module&query=WSDL).

        Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
        http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
      • Chris Davies
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2002
          Ahhhh! Why haven't I found this before !!??

          Cheers,
          Chris
          --
          Chris Davies, Manheim Online
          Tel. 0113 393-2004 Fax. 0870 444-0482. Mobile 07778 199069

          > Can I create my own WSDL files using SOAP::Lite?
          > If yes how? if no, what tools can I use?

          There is a nice WSDL::Generator from Pierre Denis
          (http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=module&query=WSDL).

          ---

          This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally
          privileged.
          The view of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company.
          If you have received this e-mail and are not a named addressee,
          then you must not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.
          Manheim Europe makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of
          viruses in this e-mail or any attachments

          Visit our website at www.Manheimeurope.com

          ---