C++ client

  • Whiting, Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2002
      Does anyone have an opinion to offer regarding the best Win32 C++ SOAP
      toolkit to use against SOAP::Lite?

      Thanks.
    • Craig Kelley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2002
        On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, Whiting, Steve wrote:

        > Does anyone have an opinion to offer regarding the best Win32 C++ SOAP
        > toolkit to use against SOAP::Lite?

        ActiveState Perl + SOAP::Lite ? :)

        --
        It is financially more expensive to go to prison than to attend Harvard.
        Craig Kelley -- kellcrai@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2002
          Hi, Steve!

          --- Craig Kelley <kellcrai@...> wrote:
          > > Does anyone have an opinion to offer regarding the best Win32 C++
          > SOAP toolkit to use against SOAP::Lite?
          > ActiveState Perl + SOAP::Lite ? :)
          ;). I believe you can find something here:
          http://soaplite.com/#TOOLKITS

          It's the most comprehensive list of SOAP toolkits I know about.

          Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
          http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/