Re: Connection to SOAP::Transport::TCP using SSL

  • churd6669
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2002
      I figured out the problem.

      In SOAP/Transport/TCP.pm there is no 'use IO::Socket::SSL;'.
      Once I put that in...everything works.

      Chris Hurd

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2002
        Hi, Chris!

        You're right. Server side loads IO::Socket::SSL if it isn't loaded,
        but client side doesn't, so you need to that manually. It tries to
        autodispatch unresolved method again, hence looks like it hangs.
        Fixed. Thanks.

        Best wishes, Paul.

        Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
        http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/