Re: SOAP::Lite - Pretty-Printing XML?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2001
      Hi, Sam!

      You can use readable() option for serializer:

      $soap = SOAP::Lite->proxy(...)->uri(...)->readable(1);

      in this case request will have nice readable format. However response
      will be shown exactly as received. If you use SOAP::Lite server you
      can do the same thing on server side:

      $server = SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon
      ->dispatch_to(...)
      ;