RE: [soaplite] Creating a custom serializer for COM *in* COM?

  • Fisher, James
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2001
      Hi Paul and Joe...

      Paul...

      What is a UDT? A UDT is a user defined type..... Basically a class or
      struct if you will.

      Joe...

      I doubt that it would be easy to serialize say a VB UDT. C++ on the other
      hand.... I am sure someone with the right skills could do it. Nope, I dont
      know anyone that is doing this right now. A new feature of .NET is to be
      able to serialize a class into XML and from XML to a class. Wouldn't that
      be great right about now!

      JF