Need Working JABBER Transport example

  • dduuggllaa
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2001
      Hello,

      I am stuggling to get a working JABBER transport based SOAP tool up
      and running. Can someone point me to a working example. Perhaps it is
      do to inexperience with Jabber, but I was unable to make the example
      jabber client/server supplied with SOAP::Lite work at all. It crashes
      in a heap of warning/error messages whenever I try to make it work.

      Cheers,
      Douglass Turner
      email: turner@...