the xml that was used to make a soap call

  • Jake Wolpert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2001

      Is there some way to get the value of the xml soap request that was used to make a soap call?

      I am trying to debug a server that  is returning 'No Deserializer found to deserialize a ':c-gensym782' using encoding style 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'

      I call the routine in an eval { $res = soapcall() }. Because this is not in a simple shell script, I do not want to turn on debugging.

      THANKS

      Do You Yahoo!?
      Check out Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctions for all of your holiday gifts!