Re: [soaplite] Accessing Java objects from SOAP::Lite

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2001
      Hi, Balaji!

      --- bnsoundar <bnsoundar@...> wrote:
      > I am using SOAP::Lite to call a method in a Java
      > class that returns a java object. Could someone
      > please send/point me to a code snippet that would help me
      > do that?
      examples/oo-apache.pl file from SOAP::Lite distribution has an
      example on how to send and receive back object from Apache SOAP. Java
      example described in Graham's article [1]. Hope it helps.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      [1] http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ws-peer3/?dwzone=ws

      or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com