Accessing Java objects from SOAP::Lite

  • bnsoundar
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2001
      Hi,

      I am using SOAP::Lite to call a method in a Java
      class that returns a java object. Could someone
      please send/point me to a code snippet that would help me
      do that?

      I'd greatly appreciate any help I can get.

      Thanks,
      Balaji
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2001
        Hi, Balaji!

        --- bnsoundar <bnsoundar@...> wrote:
        > I am using SOAP::Lite to call a method in a Java
        > class that returns a java object. Could someone
        > please send/point me to a code snippet that would help me
        > do that?
        examples/oo-apache.pl file from SOAP::Lite distribution has an
        example on how to send and receive back object from Apache SOAP. Java
        example described in Graham's article [1]. Hope it helps.

        Best wishes, Paul.

        [1] http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ws-peer3/?dwzone=ws

        or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com