Re: [soaplite] encodingStyle attribute in method element

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2001
      --- davent <stuff_98@...> wrote:

      > My problem is, the soap reply body contains XML, so using the above
      > code the server wants to escape the XML response (i.e. change < to
      > <).

      You need to use pseudotype 'xml' to not escape your XML fragment:

      return SOAP::Data->type(xml => '<foo>bar</foo>');

      You can specify attributes for method element using this code:

      my $method = SOAP::Data->name('method')->encodingStyle("");
      $soap->call($method, @parameters);

      More information is available in SOAP::Lite documentation. Check
      description for call() method.

      For description how to do that on server side you may check SOAP
      Cookbook (http://cookbook.soaplite.com/), item 'Changing attributes
      for method element in response'. Hope it helps.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://greetings.yahoo.com