certificate authentication

  • kayotix
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2001
      I am trying to get certificate authenication working with an
      XMLRPC::Lite server that is using HTTP::CGI for its transport. More
      specifically, I want to configure things so that only connections over
      HTTPS are accepted, and I also want to have it set up so that only
      clients with valid certificates are accepted. I have looked at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soaplite/message/729 but it didn't
      really help all that much.