Re: [soaplite] XMLRPC::Lite and checking for a returned array

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2001
      Hi, Emmanuel!

      In addition to that, you still can access array if you want to (just
      use 'paramsall' method instead of 'result'):

      my @res = XMLRPC::Lite
      -> proxy('http://192.168.0.3:7777')
      -> call('Util.test', "/home/emm/xmlrpctest")
      -> paramsall;

      Keep in mind though that if my understanding correct, other
      implementations may not have access to more than one parameter.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • emmanueldecarie
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2001
        Thanks Paul for the reply.

        I'm not sure if you saw my previous messages, but anyway, it worked
        in both
        case and you are right about the xml-rpc spec.

        SOAP::Lite is really a cool module!

        Cheers
        -Emmanuel