Re: [soaplite] Getting Data from MS UDDI

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2001
      Hi, Jean Philippe!

      --- Jean Philippe DURRIOS <jpdurrios@...> wrote:
      > I tried to use UDDI::Lite but I lack info on how to use it in
      > order
      > to get other things than the name of the first servie only, and how
      > about when there are several companies matching the keyword?
      You may find examples in examples/fullsearch.pl and examples/UDDI/*.
      All methods that can return list will return list in list context and
      first element of that list in scalar context, so you can do:

      my $b = find_business(name('XM'));

      # print ALL businesses that has 'XM' in their name
      for ($b->businessInfos->businessInfo) {
      print $_->name, "\n";
      }

      -- OR --

      # print ALL services of first business that has 'XM' in its name
      for ($b->businessInfos->businessInfo->serviceInfos->serviceInfo) {
      print $_->name, "\n";
      }

      Hope it helps. You can post your code if you still have problems.

      http://shopping.yahoo.com