Getting Data from MS UDDI

  • Jean Philippe DURRIOS
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
      Hi all,

      I am new to the group.
      I tried to use UDDI::Lite but I lack info on how to use it in order
      to get other things than the name of the first servie only, and how
      about when there are several companies matching the keyword?

      Any help is welcome :)

      Thank you

      JP
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2001
        Hi, Jean Philippe!

        --- Jean Philippe DURRIOS <jpdurrios@...> wrote:
        > I tried to use UDDI::Lite but I lack info on how to use it in
        > order
        > to get other things than the name of the first servie only, and how
        > about when there are several companies matching the keyword?
        You may find examples in examples/fullsearch.pl and examples/UDDI/*.
        All methods that can return list will return list in list context and
        first element of that list in scalar context, so you can do:

        my $b = find_business(name('XM'));

        # print ALL businesses that has 'XM' in their name
        for ($b->businessInfos->businessInfo) {
        print $_->name, "\n";
        }

        -- OR --

        # print ALL services of first business that has 'XM' in its name
        for ($b->businessInfos->businessInfo->serviceInfos->serviceInfo) {
        print $_->name, "\n";
        }

        Hope it helps. You can post your code if you still have problems.

        http://shopping.yahoo.com