Re: [soaplite] Disable 0.51+ extended array serialization?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
      Hi, Alex!

      --- Alex Harper <aharper@...> wrote:
      > Everything seems OK working with older clients and newer servers
      > except
      > for deserialization of arrays of objects. In this case we get
      > desierialization errors for namespaces such as
      > "PowderKeg__StatusMessage__Detail[2]". Note the [2] which I presume
      Would you send me offlist detailed example of what's wrong? XML
      fragment and client/server code (if I'll be able to run them) would
      be helpful.

      > is a
      > part of the extended array deserialization mentioned in the 0.51
      > release notes. Is this something that can be disabled?
      I need to take a look first. There is no options for deserialization,
      but it might be quite easy to override parts of deserializer if you
      need to change some functionality.

      > Are there other interop gotchas between 0.46 and 0.52?
      I tried to document all possible incompatibilities in
      INCOMPATIBILITIES section in README file. Take a look there, maybe
      you find something for your case.

      http://shopping.yahoo.com