Re: [soaplite] get_authToken

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2001
      Hi, Rustem!

      Unfortunately (fortunately?) nothing wrong with your code. Changes in
      UDDI interface wasn't synchronized with changes in SOAP::Lite. If you
      have access to code you may fix it yourself in UDDI/Lite.pm:

      my $som = (__PACKAGE__->self || Carp::croak "Method call on
      unspecified object. Died")->call($method => @_);

      instead of:

      my $som = (__PACKAGE__->autodispatched || Carp::croak "Method
      call on unspecified object. Died")->call($method => @_);

      There were no tests for this part, it'll be fixed in next version and
      covered with tests. Thank you for the information.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/