WSDL: sending and receiving Java Hashtable

  • nadav@trivnet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2001
      Hi,
      I'm using SOAP::Lite to access BEA Weglogic WSDL services (Java
      beans).
      I would like to call from Perl a remote method on the Java server
      that receives a java Hashtable (Map) as a parameter and also returns
      a java Hashtable.
      How can I send a Perl map while calling a remote service using WSDL,
      which waits for a java Hashtable ? And How can I receive the result
      as a Perl map ? Should the WSDL file contain something special ?
      Thanks,
      Nadav