get_authToken

  • rustem@greenline.ru
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2001
      Hi, all!

      I beg pardon for idle time a question, I'm beginner programmer on
      Perl.
      Call get_authToken breaks performing the script.
      Where I can mistaken?

      #!/usr/bin/perl -w

      print "Content-type:text/html\n\n";
      use strict;
      use UDDI::Lite
      import => ['UDDI::Data'],
      import => ['UDDI::Lite'],
      proxy => "https://www-
      3.ibm.com/services/uddi/testregistry/protect/publishapi"
      ;

      my $name = 'Sample business';

      print "before authorizing<br>";
      my $auth = get_authToken({userID => 'rustemid', cred
      => 'rustempass'})->authInfo;
      print "after authorizing<br>";

      Thanks,
      Rustem Usupov
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2001
        Hi, Rustem!

        Unfortunately (fortunately?) nothing wrong with your code. Changes in
        UDDI interface wasn't synchronized with changes in SOAP::Lite. If you
        have access to code you may fix it yourself in UDDI/Lite.pm:

        my $som = (__PACKAGE__->self || Carp::croak "Method call on
        unspecified object. Died")->call($method => @_);

        instead of:

        my $som = (__PACKAGE__->autodispatched || Carp::croak "Method
        call on unspecified object. Died")->call($method => @_);

        There were no tests for this part, it'll be fixed in next version and
        covered with tests. Thank you for the information.

        Best wishes, Paul.

        http://auctions.yahoo.com/