SOAP::Lite and JABBER transport

  • Wayne Sheppard
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2001
      Hi,

      I've installed SOAP::Lite and am trying to use the jabber transport. When I
      try to run the example 'jabserver.pl' I get
      "Failed to load any schema for Net::Jabber from the use line.
      ie. "use Net::Jabber qw( Client );"
      at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/SOAP/Transport/JABBER.pm line 17
      BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
      /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/SOAP/Transport/JABBER.pm line 17.
      Compilation failed in require at jabserver.pl line 6.
      BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at jabserver.pl line 6."

      A similar message for jabclient.pl.

      Net::Jabber is working ok.