OO COM interface , more

  • Enrique Melero
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2001
      A very short question:

      which is the equivalent to $soap -> call ( new => 100 ) -> result
      in VB ?

      I recognise I still dont understand either the perl construction , but
      I couldnt figure out another way of getting my perl server working. I
      am sure I am not the only one who has tried:

      $s = $soap -> new(100) -> result ;

      and therefore I tried as well what It looks to me a very plausible
      equivalent in VB:

      set soaplite = CreateObject("SOAP.Lite").new("proxy".... )
      Set s = soaplite.new(100)

      That I dont udnerstand why it doesnt work either.
      Please, can someone give me a basic explanation of why not and what
      are the documents that I need to read to understand why not.

      Thanks