RE: [soaplite] Re: Forking from a dispatched class

  • Sean.Meisner@VerizonWireless.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 19, 2001
      Hi,

      Having not used mod_soap, I may stand to be corrected on this.
      However, I would suspect that if forking is not working properly
      under Apache, then a fix would have to be put into the Apache source
      code. This is not really a SOAP specific issue, the problem comes
      from the transport layer. Have you tried forking under mod_soap,
      and had this problem?

      Cheers,

      Sean