Re: [soaplite] Using RT Soap Quote

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2001
      Hi, Rajeev!

      --- Rajeev Dave <rmdave@...> wrote:
      > Has anyone used
      > http://www.xmethods.net/detail.html?id=95 and the SOAP
      > LIte VB i/f?
      >
      > I would like to see the Create Object call. I can
      > successfully use example that is shipped w/ the
      > product
      probably something like this will work (untested):

      Set soaplite = CreateObject("SOAP.Lite")
      Set hash = soaplite.hash("symbol", "MSFT")
      Set data = soaplite.data.name("stockticker", hash)
      MsgBox
      soaplite.new.service("http://services.xmltoday.com/vx_engine/wsdl_publish.vep/realtime.wsdl").getRTQuote(data).stock_quote.last

      Just in case Perl code that works:

      print SOAP::Lite

      ->service('http://services.xmltoday.com/vx_engine/wsdl_publish.vep/realtime.wsdl')
      ->getRTQuote(SOAP::Data->name(stockticker => {symbol =>
      MSFT}))->{stock_quote}->{last};

      http://personals.yahoo.com