Re: Forking from a dispatched class

  • francis_reader@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 17, 2001
      How do you force the same behaviour when using mod_soap and Apache?
    • Sean.Meisner@VerizonWireless.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 19, 2001
        Hi,

        Having not used mod_soap, I may stand to be corrected on this.
        However, I would suspect that if forking is not working properly
        under Apache, then a fix would have to be put into the Apache source
        code. This is not really a SOAP specific issue, the problem comes
        from the transport layer. Have you tried forking under mod_soap,
        and had this problem?

        Cheers,

        Sean