two questions

  • Rob Torop
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2001
      1. If $x is the result of a SOAP::Lite call, how can I print an XML
      representation of $x? I was hoping that SOAP::SOM would have an asString
      method or something.

      2. Suppose I need to write a service that generates responses that look
      like this:

      <SOAP-ENV:Envelope ... usual stuff ... >
      <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      <m:doSomethingResponse xmlns:m="Fish">
      <fish name="mackerel" shoeSize="9E"/>
      <fish name="dorade" shoeSize="8A">
      <comment>scrumptious</comment>
      </fish>
      </m:doSomethingResponse>
      </SOAP-ENV:Body>
      </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

      I know how to use attr in SOAP::Data, but I can't figure out how to
      create _exactly_ such a structure: my problem is the nested <comment>
      tag.

      Thanks!