994as_Foobar deserializer in a CGI server

  • Ian Kallen
    Nov 10, 2001
      Using a SOAP::Lite 0.51 CGI server, I tried using the as_Foobar syntax ie

      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;

      BEGIN {
      sub SOAP::Deserializer::as_Foobar {
      # output expected in the error log
      print STDERR "\nDEBUG -- @_\n";
      my $self = shift;
      } # as_Foobar

      -> dispatch_to('/path/to/my/lib',
      -> handle;

      I'm expecting to see the DEBUG stuff in the error log to confirm that this
      method is getting called. However, it doesn't appear to be getting called
      at all. Just for reference sake, the "Foobar" is a java Vector from an
      Apache SOAP client (that has a Vector in the Call object's request
      parameters) -- all I'm getting is map with an "item" key and a value that
      is the _last_ value in java Vector.

      Ian Kallen <spidaman@...> | AIM: iankallen
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic