987RE: [soaplite] HTTP Keep-Alive and performance concerns

  • Taras Shkvarchuk
    Nov 5 12:22 PM
      I have looked into keep alive, the problem is that underlying module.
      LWP::UserAgent doesn't support it. So in order to allow Keep-Alive or HTTPS
      proxy you'd have to modify the transport module.
      If any of you have time/will to do so I'd love to try it out myself. ;)