981HTTP Keep-Alive and performance concerns

  • mike@theoretic.com
    Nov 3 9:09 AM
      Hiya there,

      I'm writing some software that uses a CGI based SOAP server, and am
      concerned that with large numbers of method calls, the time involved
      in connecting to the server will be prohibitive. On my modem for
      instance it can take several seconds to call a method on a remote
      server: obviously several seconds per method call isn't great.
      Therefore are there any plans to support HTTP KeepAlive which I think
      would go a long way towards resolving this issue?

      thanks -mike
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic