959Re: [soaplite] (Perl) WWW-Authenticate: NTLM using Soap or Soap::Lite?

  • Bill Jones
    Oct 26, 2001
      On 10/26/01 2:56 PM, "Gisle Aas" <gisle@...> wrote:

      > "Dana Powers" <dana@...> writes:
      >
      >> This is a transport issue, and not impacted by SOAP as far as I can tell -

      >> LWP::Authen::NTLM.pm. If you're interested in implementing it yourself,
      >> there is protocol information here: http://www.innovation.ch/java/ntlm.html

      > I would be very happy if somebody could contribute this module.

      Hi Gisle :)

      As I am the one who needs it soonest, I am working on it as fast as my
      little Perl fingers will go :)

      However, please pardon me if I use the LWP code incorrectly, I know not what
      I do; once done I am sure other, more experienced Perl writers will
      correct/fix it.

      :)

      -Sx-
      William C (Bill) Jones
      Lead, Courseware Support Analyst
      (Lead e-Systems Developer)
      Florida Community College at Jacksonville
      501 West State Street, Rm 229
      Jacksonville, Florida 32202-4030
      wcjones@...
      PHONE (904) 632-3089
      FAX (904) 632-3007
      "I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am
      not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
      ::: Richard Nixon
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic